Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I didn't manage to get one module, which was my gem. So currently, the modules I am allocated with is lit, socio, eurostudies and singapore film. Sigh, another day of torturous bidding to trudge through on friday yet again.

Anyway, yesterday I went to ikea with my mum to look for a bookshelf for our room. It was quite fun looking at all the furniture, but we couldn't agree on one so we're going back again tomorrow morning. After that, I went over to auntie simeng's house to join oi and her for a bbq! It was really quite fun with a whole bottle of red wine(which we polished off), ribeye steak, pork chop, salad with balsmic sauce and vinegar, satay, cuttlefish and the best part of all bbqs ever...SMORES! We camwhored a whole lot, which I do think was due to the effects of the wine and just stayed up sitting by the pool and drinking. After which, we proceeded back to her house to spy on people through friendster, oi and I were forced to sign up for facebook and of course, the best solution to boredom, youtube.

AUNTIE PLEASE SEND ME THE PHOTOS THANK YOU.

Five hours of sleep later, I had to wake up to stare at cors one last time before the bidding closes. After which, I went off to meet banu in town. We wanted to catch a flick but couldn't agree on one, so we just became mall rats and hung around the shops. At taka, we ended up at the better toys store and was so fixated on the diy jewellery sets we bought one each and sat outside taka to make them!







Dinner at subway. Then home. Leo was asking me to go mambo but I was too tired to oblige. Besides, I'm a little bummed out thanks to cors. It's really quite surprising, when the next min bid was 51 and I put 100, yet I could still be outbid. Sigh.

No comments: